CBD stands for cannabidiol, which is a compound found mainly in the flowers of hemp plant. The use of CBD flower is widespread all over the world, and its importance is increasing rapidly. Cannabidiol Flower is used by the same people to get the full health benefits of CBD without the drug effect associated with THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is a medical compound. People use CBD flowers as an intoxicant.
A sip of good cannabinoids, the flower of CBD Candy is recognizable by its compact and resinous aspect. Flattering in appearance, it shines with its beautiful dark green leaves and orange trichomes verging on fiery red. Before twitching your taste buds and soothing your body, the CBD Candy flower is first of all a pleasure for the eyes, and a little olfactory delicacy, with its scent reminiscent of candy from our childhood.
In the mouth, in a herbal tea, infusion or decoction, the flower of CBD Candy unfolds a sweet aroma with hints of caramel, slightly spicy notes and a fruity aftertaste. As you will have understood, this flower grown in a greenhouse (Greenhouse) expresses a rich and complex organoleptic profile that leaves no one indifferent!
This is the perfect CBD Candy flower for the sweet tooth. Good to know: CBD Candy flower contains less than 0.3% THC, in accordance with current regulations.
The Story of CBD Candy Flower
The flower of CBD Candy is very recent in the history of CBD. It was obtained by crossing several strains such as Tangerine Dream and Lemon Kush. The result ? A delicious candy taste that immediately takes us back to childhood.This very specific taste quickly made it one of the most popular CBD flowers on the market.
What are the benefits of CBD Candy flower?
With its high cannabidiol content, CBD Candy flower is much more than a raw material for your comforting hot drinks and CBD recipes. It is a valuable health and well-being ally that will improve your daily quality of life:
- Soothing and relaxing effect. By interacting with the “CB1” and “CB2” receptors in your endocannabinoid system, Candy Flower CBDreduces your stress and anxiety and helps you find serenity without the high. This soothing effect promotes rapid falling asleep and improves sleep quality by reducing nocturnal verbalization and muscle spasms. Finally, the relaxing effect of the flower helps to alleviate the side effects of tobacco withdrawal.
- Analgesic effect. The flower of CBD Candy is an excellent painkillerr. It will help you relieve acute or chronic pain, especially if it is of muscular or joint origin or if it affects the digestive system. In women, this flower relieves pain associated with menstruation. CBD Candy flower also works on headaches, migraines, digestive pain and inflammatory pain such as osteoarthritis and arthritis;
- Anti-inflammatory effect. The CBD Candy flower contributes to the relief of skin, muscle and joint inflammation.
- The flower of CBD Candy also helps to regain appetite and reduce nausea.
- If you are trying to quit tobacco use or overcome an addiction, you can consume CBD Candy flower.
Very low in calories, CBD Candy flower is perfectly suitable for people on a diet to lose weight.
How to consume CBD Candy flower?
There are several ways to consume CBD Candy flower. Its flavors are perfect for preparing an herbal tea. Let infuse the CBD Candy flower for about 10 minutes in boiling water adding a fatty substance to facilitate the absorption of the CBD molecule. You can choose between a little milk, honey, vegetable oil or butter. This CBD flower, thanks to its fruity taste, will bring you back to childhood and allow you to enjoy a real moment of relaxation during the tasting.
You can also consume CBD Candy flower by vaping. Just make sure that the temperature of your e-cigarette does not exceed 200°C.
CBD will therefore pass through your digestive system, and in particular the liver, before it can take effect. You will therefore feel the benefits later, but for a longer time. For instant effects, you can vaporise the CBD flowers. By inhaling the vapours directly, you’ll get a faster sense of well-being. It also allows you to tailor the dosage of CBD to your needs by using more or less flowers. You can choose ready-made infusions that combine several ingredients or buy CBD flowers on their own to create a customised infusion. If you choose this second method, you can add other ingredients to add flavour or benefit from the natural effects of other plants, fruits and spices.
Our associates are happy to talk with you about the different ways you can use CBD flower and what may be best suited for your lifestyle.
Finally, you can disperse a little CBD Flower over your salads, your cold dishes, in your smoothies, and even in your recipes of desserts provided that the cooking is not at too high a temperature.